- Her professionalism and poise behind the camera put all of our associates "starring" in the video at ease for their acting debuts. - Julie Farnsworth
- The final video has been presented to all of our clients and agents in Japan and we have had nothing
but great reviews. ~ Mike Ruby, Muskoka Language International
- Working with Virginia Hastings is a pleasure. Her talent and professionalism are outstanding. -Heather Douglas
Heather Douglas Photography
- I thought I’d let you know that your video is the best one for a camp I’ve seen. -Jenny Scott, Taylor Statten Camps
- Virginia’s creativity, professionalism and non-intrusive approach inspired me to have her shoot my
own wedding. The results were nothing short of exceptional! - kelly holinshead, shutterbug photography
- She is an extremely capable and conscientious creative artist who has the unique ability to hear her client's needs and deliver dreams and wishes. Virginia really came through for us and our experience with Starshine Video was one of the highlights of our anniversary celebrations. - Teri Souter, Manager of Culture, Heritage & Programming, Town of Huntsville
- Virginia was always quick to respond to a tight timeline of which we had several. Without a doubt I would use Starshine Video Productions in the future and recommend Virginia's services to others. - Julie Cameron, Director of Admissions, ROSSEAU LAKE COLLEGE
- "You are so talented and beyond that, you were such nice people to have around us on the most important day of our lives." - Jessica Flanigan
- The video recording sessions were very laid back and we hardly even noticed that she and her team were there. The completed video is a pleasure to watch and it has received many positive reviews from both our customers and industry representatives. - Richard Hatkoski, The Muskoka Surfboard Co.
- Virginia...........I want to properly thank you so very much for being a part of our wedding celebration on Crawford Island. The day I decided to go with you will go down in the record books as the best thing I ever did! I hope you know how special it is what you do. We appreciate it and will hold it special all our lives. - Barb and Dan
- Our wedding video was so special and was everything we hoped it would be. - Meghan Mcleish
- "Virginia is an artistic film maker who is able to bring out the best in people. She puts the subjects of her films at ease and weaves wonderful stories around them." - Gloria Woodside, Lake of Bays Heritage Foundation
Starshine Video Productions a professional video production company, is owned by Virginia Hastings. Producing promotional marketing videos, tv commercials, wedding videos, conference videos, educational videos, documentaries, and more. Putting your visions to motion.
Virginia Hastings from Starshine Video Productions is both a videographer and photographer. She does most of her work in Muskoka at the following resorts: Delta, Deerhurst, Taboo, Sherwood, Rocky Crest.
Starshine is located in Huntsville, where the G8 will be taking place in 2010 at Deerhurst. Virginia has previously filmed and photographed at Deerhurst which has beautiful scenery of the fall red leaves, golf course and the lake.
Starshine has also worked in places such as, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Rosseau and Port Cunnington, all in Ontario. Virginia’s services are without a doubt amazing, she promotes her business very well. Also, Virginia has a website for Starshine Video Productions which is great for advertising her blogs, services, and her work.